FAQs – Exhibitors
Yes there is a charge for exhibitors. There is no attendee entrance fee and we do need to cover the costs of presenting the show. We have chosen not to seek corporate sponsorship. We are confident that you will find this a unique and worthwhile opportunity. Charges vary depending on space & service requirements. Please contact Warna, email@example.com or 613-594-5633 x101.
Yes, at a cost of $175 plus HST per exhibitor station.
Yes, data sticks should work in CE Centre and there would not be a charge for their use. Of course, you will need to be aware of the potential data costs that your mobile carrier will charge, and your data connection will only be as good as the cell reception at the building.
Yes as long as it has been pre-arranged, and there is a logical connection between exhibitors.
There will be two presentation areas. We would be happy to discuss how we could accommodate your requirements.
Approximately 3-4 thousand, based on attendance at similar shows held at this same venue. This is the first event of its kind, so we are sure you will understand that it is not possible to be certain about attendance numbers.
In many ways…
- By making the event free to attend!
- By email – We have a large database of past clients as well as separate newsletter subscribers
All will be encouraged (and ethically bribed with giveaways and/or future travel discounts) to come and bring their friends, in-laws and outlaws…
- By use of social media – Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and more.
- Feature articles in newspapers and magazines
- Radio advertising
- CE Centre advertising and other exhibit “spill over”
- Our long established and recently revamped website www.letstakethekidstravel.com
- Internet event guides, directories, search engines, via event-organizing web-giant Eventbrite etc.
We are also investigating the possibility of getting a local celebrity or two to come and speak… We’d love to tell you more, but everything’s strictly under wraps for now. Watch this space!